STATE OF CONNECTIVITY
Tied one SIM & Number
It’s hard to conveniently separate our business and personal lives. If you need multiple numbers, you need multiple phones.
Giving away our Privacy
If we’re not using a second device, we share our personal number, giving away our privacy.
Costs you Time and Money
Managing multiple phones for staff is expensive – both in terms of the cost to buy new phones, and the time spent managing the new fleet.
SecondLine isn’t a single App.
It’s two Apps that together make life easier.
Talk with World Phone®
- Use your second phone number(s) to make and receive crystal clear calls
- International calls are a fraction of the cost
- Visual voicemail with transcription changes the way you think of voicemail
SMS & IM with World Message
- Send and receive SMS messages and instant messages using your second phone number(s)
- Cost effective International SMS
- Share rich media like photos, contacts and locations
No switching between devices
You can do almost anything on your phone, so why should you have to switch between devices for work and play? With just one phone, SecondLine lets you call and text from as many numbers as you need. Goodbye, juggling phones. Hello, convenient communication.
Reduce Mobile Costs
Buying business phones for staff is an expensive exercise when what you really want is a business phone number. With SecondLine, you can issue company numbers instead of company phones, these numbers are owned and managed by you.
Keep private and work lives separate
Because you hold different numbers, SecondLine keeps your business and personal communications separate, this means your private information is never captured or recorded.