Norwood Systems is a leading provider of innovative cognitive, voice, messaging, and data services for carriers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide.
We are seeking a Testing Engineer to join our dynamic team and play a critical role in ensuring the quality of our software products. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with our engineering, product, and sales teams to design and implement quality assurance procedures for our cutting-edge services.
As a Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing product features, designing test parameters, creating tailored quality checks and procedures, and conducting quality assurance and performance tests using new testing procedures. You will work closely with our engineering teams and technical and product managers, troubleshoot any errors and streamline the testing procedures.
An ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage and think out of the box.
You will work out of our modern Nedlands-based office, which offers ample parking and easy access to public transport.
As our Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with the engineering, product, and sales teams to determine product testing parameters
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product
- Conducting quality assurance and design performance tests using new testing procedures
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures
- Writing final quality assurance and test procedures
- Writing technical product specifications and documentation in conjunction with the engineering team
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards
- Preparing test reports for management
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience as a functional test analyst with system testing, integration testing, and regression testing
- Experience testing backend systems
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to project manage
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box
- High-level technical writing skills
Wouldn’t hurt to know
The following skills and experiences would be an advantage:
- Automation testing
- VoIP/SIP/XMPP – audio handling, voice compression, media streaming, and chat
- Agile SCRUM
Don’t miss the chance to join our rapidly expanding team and play a critical role in shaping the future of our innovative services.
Apply now to help drive Norwood Systems forward in the fast-evolving landscape of telecommunications and technology.
About Norwood Systems
Norwood Systems builds innovative cognitive, voice, messaging and data services for carriers, consumers, and enterprises globally.
Our mission is to deliver disruptive end-user communication applications that streamline and simplify access to intuitive, powerful, and affordable telecommunications services – anywhere, anytime.
Norwood’s innovative solutions for telecommunication providers come in two shapes. Our latest platform brings a revolution in Cognitive Voice services. The platform shapes assistants to serve a virtually unlimited number of use cases and brings with it seamless convenience to let you focus on your value.
The legal right to work in Australia is essential.
To apply for this role, please email us with your Resume and Cover Letter (optional) at email@example.com.