SaaS Business Development Executive
Do you have a passion and drive for a scale-up business?
We are looking for an SaaS BDE who is passionate about scaling business and has an entrepreneurial mind- set geared for developing new enterprise customer relationships.
Norwood (ASX: NOR), an award-winning innovator in the communication applications space, and is expanding our Sydney-based Enterprise Sales Team.
At Norwood Systems, we are executing our global vision. Hence, we are recruiting talented individuals who are looking at the challenge of a scale-up business by consolidating its early success into an industry leadership position.
The solution portfolio on offer includes an innovative Virtual Business Mobility solution that automatically captures mobile conversation into a business’s CRM and enables AI/analytics to drive business insights and advantages for our clients.
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan to deliver your sales targets by building pipeline, qualifying prospects and closing business
- Develop direct relationships with your customers
- Accountable for qualifying, shaping and selling Enterprise SaaS solutions that enable operational efficiencies and business process improvements
- Forecast and report sales performance accurately
- Meet or exceed sales quota
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications
- 5+ years of Business Application or Cloud Solution Sales experience
- Successful track record in selling SaaS solutions (CRM, Marketing or ERP)
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, someone who loves hunting, prospecting, seeking out new business and
closing out complex opportunities
- Business acumen, negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Thrives with building relationships with C-level executive clients
- Innovative and results-driven to thrive in a competitive sales environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Flexibility for interstate travel to support deals outside home office location
Attractive package with uncapped bonus & company share options.
About Norwood Systems
Corona® is based on award-winning technology developed by an earlier iteration of Norwood Systems during the early 2000s.
The earlier Norwood Systems successfully developed and deployed the world’s first ‘dual-mode’ enterprise mobility platform using Bluetooth/GSM cellular handsets. The company won the first ever tender issued by a large telco for dual-mode converged enterprise voice services infrastructure.
Norwood Systems was ranked by Time Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest tech firms in 2001 and 2002. In 2003 its technology won the prestigious European IST Prize, awarded annually by Europe’s Academies of Science to the top 20 ground-breaking IT innovations in the European Economic Area.
It became clear by 2010 that smartphones, powered by Apple and Android software, were becoming open enough to support the service architecture originally envisaged by the founding Norwood Systems’ team in mid-1999.
Consequently, we decided to take a million lines of code developed by the first Norwood Systems out of mothballs and restart the company, using the Norwood Systems name once again to reflect the strong mobility heritage of the company’s technology base and team.
Norwood Systems was re-founded in 2011 to develop and deliver a range of the best possible global mobility products, benefits and OTT solutions for organisations of all sizes.
We have offices in Perth and Sydney.
Legal right to work in Australia Essential.
To Apply, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org