This exciting role will suit someone who can work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You should work well in teams and can handle multiple ongoing projects. You will lead the development and maintenance of our suite of iOS apps and an iPadOS app.
You can choose to work out of our Perth office or remotely in Australia.
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Senior developer for our suite of iOS apps and an iPadOS app
- Proficient in iOS development, UI/UX design and integration
- iOS development including strong user interface design and implementation
- Xcode, Objective-C & Swift
- Experiences with Restful APIs, Push notifications
- Strong familiarity with the iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with persistent storage – such as Core Data or Realm
- Solid experience with Cocoa Touch & UIKit development
- App Store, iTunes Connect, in-app purchases
- Familiar with Git
- Good written and verbal skills
Wouldn’t hurt to know
- Automated testing techniques
- Android development
- Ruby on Rails
- VoIP/SIP/XMPP – audio handling/voice compression/media streaming/chat
- Jira / Confluence
- Agile SCRUM
- Mobile Device Management
About Norwood Systems
Norwood has developed an innovative suite of technologies to build the next-generation call completion platforms for the mobile operator industry. Our award-winning mobile apps have been downloaded by 8+ million customers worldwide and have reached Number #1 in their categories in 105+ App Store countries.
Norwood delivers a next-generation, powerful visual voicemail service platform and associated apps to Communication Service Providers (CSPs), providing CSP subscribers with a rich, easy-to-use and completely modernised visual voicemail experience. Norwood has successfully delivered a suite of high-performance branded iOS and Android white-labelled visual voicemail apps and associated network services for Spark New Zealand, a tier-1 operator targeted at their entire mobile user base.
Norwood has been the winner of the highly regarded Australian National iAwards in 2014, 2015 and 2017, believed to be the only non-government entity to win that many iAwards across four years. Norwood was the winner of the prestigious London Business School Real Innovation Award and the Westpac Bank’s Inaugural Businesses of Tomorrow Award.
Norwood Systems listed on the ASX in June 2015 and trades with the stock ticker NOR.
The legal right to work in Australia is essential.
To apply, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com.